Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Xantia HELP!!

Options
  • 10-04-2008 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi folks

I have a citroen xantia problem and hoping one of you experts can help:D

Basically the radiator fan kicks in for no reason when it is parked up and wont stop for ages, the engine is cold as well!

The right hand side front indicator stops working one day, the next day its ok.

The left hand side electric window works one day the next it doesent.

Any ideas????

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

antoswords wrote: »
    Any ideas????

Cheers in advance.

Its a citroen. Theres your problem diagnosed already:p:D Only messing!

Your best bet now would be to bring it to a garage and get it checked out, it won't be a simple DIY job fixing them problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭antoswords

Plug wrote: »
    Its a citroen. Theres your problem diagnosed already

I starting to think that:)

I was told the heater matrix needs replacing cos there is a leak in it, huge job apparently, the dashboard, steering column all out, about 7-8 hours labour........fcuking nightmare:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

try checking the earth leads, aldi have a yoke for a tenner, that will do the job

Advertisement