Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incident on R152 this evening

Options
  • 10-04-2008 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I was driving home via the R152 this evening and traffic was backed for at least 2km on what is normally a quiet stretch of country road.

It turned out that there had been a crash. As I passed the scene the fire-brigade were directing traffic around the what looked like a very knarly three car collision, one of the cars had been completely 'accordioned' front and back.

I hope there wasn't any fatalities, anyone got any info on what happened?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Still nothing on the news about this?

Crash on the M1 this morning between Dundalk and Ardee. There was a patch of snow on the road for about 250m and nothing before or after; very strange altogether. Driving conditions were bad in general though.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

Could have being my accident R152 what time was it at?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Could have being my accident R152 what time was it at?
    About 5pm ish if I remember correctly.

Advertisement