Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Costume party..Help please?

Options
  • 10-04-2008 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Im attending a costume party at the weekend and the theme is Childrens toys! Id appreciate any original ideas on a costume and making a really good costume?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Male or Female ?
    Approximate age ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

If you have a big square cardboard box to hand you could paint it black, put on cut out squares of coloured paper and go as a Rubix cube. Or, do it lego-syle.

There's always Barbie as well (somehow i think this would be a cooler costume if you were male).

Toy soldiers, teddy bear, toy train, fisher price versions of kitchens/shops/anything....

If you have a yellow sleeping bag/duvet there's always Spongebob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭wendelsailor

18-25

Male

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Shame you didn't have a little more time, I got a great Jack Skellington (Nightmare before Christmas) costume from Disney Store for 40 Euro. Bought online from US. It's really good.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Off the top of my head -

Transformers
    Requires a bit of work with some cardboard boxes but definately a good reaction to this style. Dont do this if you ahve t oget a taxi there or if you think it might rain !

He-Man
    Simple enough to pull off

Action Man
    Again simple enough

EDIT -
    After more thought
    Ninja Turtle
    Bosco
    Childerns TV Presenter (Dungarees and Luminous Shirt)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

~Nutcracker.... Plenty of face paint, simple to get clothes and a toy rifle. Most importantly, plenty of humour... hehe, nut cracker

Advertisement