Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2gb sd card 5.95

• 11-04-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

Its not worth it if you have to pay 12.50 delivery, but they give you a free delivery coupon on your birthday, so if you dont have on already sign up with your birthday tomorrow, and they send them out at 1 am, it will defintely work if you say you birthdays saturday but chance friday you might be in luck.

Transcend 2 GB Micro SD card + Mini SD and SD adapter

"Transcend 2 GB Micro SD card + Mini SD and SD adapter"

You want to order a Micro SD, a Mini SD ánd a SD card all at once? That’s really possible with this Transcend 2 GB Micro SD card with 2 adapters. The Micro SD card without the adapters can be used in almost all ‘new generation’ mobile phones, which have a built-in memory slot. Then you have 2 GB which you can fill with ringtones, MP3’s and wallpapers for your mobile phone. But you can also combine the Micro SD with one of the included adapters and then you can use it as a Mini SD or plain SD card. This way the card is compliant with a whole lot of MP3 players, smartphones, media players and of course digital photo camera’s. And all this comes with a lifetime warranty so with this Transcend Micro SD card you’ll have 2 GB of memory for all your devices.

# Brand: Transcend
    # Type: TS2GUSD-2
    # Capacity: 2 GB
    # Size: 11 x 15 x 1 mm
    # Op. Volt.: 2.7V~3.6V
    # Weight: 0.4 grams
    # Only 10% the size of a standard SD card - but with all the same features and performance
    # Perfect for ultra-compact mobile phones and portable devices
    # Mechanical write protection switch on adapter
    # MicroSD adapter allows it to be used in standard SD Card slots
    # Easy to use / plug-and-play operation
    # Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
    # Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
    # Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
    # Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
    # Supports auto-standby / power-off and sleep modes
    # RoHS compliant
    # Lifetime Warranty

Price: € 5,95

www.ibood.com

They also have a game now called hire and fire, but it is impossible to win, i have been trying for last hour with various gmail accounts, and am doing as well as possible in the game but then you get a scratch card type thing and you never get three iboods.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant seem to find it anywhere :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

where ?

anyway mx2 have a 2GB sd card for 6.49 free delivery, and no messing about with birthdays

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

sorry ibood.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

when you include the 12.00 euro delivery charge its not that much of a bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 AnotherHelenD

Thanks OP. The birthday worked, so thats 4 cards for €23.80. Cheapest I could see on MX2 was £7.49.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

the cheapest sd card on mx2 is available for 6.49 sterling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

If you order 3 or 4 delivery jumps to €25
    €48.80 for 4

Hum! They must be extra giant heavy micro sd cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

I got two, Been looking for some for a while, works out about €12 each, thats pretty good for a 2GB Micro SD card as far as I'm concerned, particularly compared to high street retailers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I registered there, sayin that my bday is tomorrow (12th April) so hopefully will get free postage

Do they send you an email telling you that you're getting free postage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭tonton-bob

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/SD-Cards/Kingston/Kingston-SD-Cards

7£ for 2Gb Sd card with free delivery

that's about 8.8€

Not too bad but if you can get the free delivery ( bday in august :mad: ) go with ibood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Inkraider.co.uk are fanstastic value for memory cards. I've used them twice with no problems and both times the delivery cost was only 69p for the whole order (was 3 2gb cards with usb readers this time and something similar before that.)

http://www.inkraider.co.uk/main_list_memory_sdc.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi,

excuse my ignorance but what type of card will fit my Nokia N70?

thanks for any info

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

who_ru wrote: »
    hi,

thanks for any info

http://www.nseries.com/nseries/v3/media/sections/products/tech_specs/en-R1/tech_specs_n810_en_R1.html
    according to that site a micro sd card will, which is what is on sale in ibood today,
    let me know what you plan on doing.

edit: by the way i found this info from googling n70 and memory, just those two words.
    why did you not try this if it was out of laziness then well done you got a mug, me to do it for you.
    If it was because you were unsure where to look or feared you did not know what you were looking for then try to be braver next time, the internet wont hurt you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

who_ru wrote: »
    hi,

thanks for any info
    The N70 takes a Reduced Size MMC - Multimedia card. All you have to do is open the memory card panel on the side and take the card out to check... -_-
    kendragon wrote: »
    Inkraider.co.uk are fanstastic value for memory cards. I've used them twice with no problems and both times the delivery cost was only 69p for the whole order (was 3 2gb cards with usb readers this time and something similar before that.)

http://www.inkraider.co.uk/main_list_memory_sdc.asp

I placed an order with Inkraider two weeks ago and still haven't received anything beyond an order confirmation: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055273519

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭red_fox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

hi again.

to all who replied to my N70 querie i wish to express my sincerest thanks.

and no shoulderchip it was not out of laziness that i didn't google it:o

next time i will have to sharpen me auld investigative skills though.

cheers boyz

Advertisement