Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iclone 2.5 problem

Options
  • 11-04-2008 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I have a system which most people would call old,
    cpu semprom 64 2800+ oc to 2 gigs
    1 gb of ddr
    geforce 7300 GT 512mb agp

I have no problem running any game so far all halflifes farcry up to cod4 now my problem is this I got my hands on Iclone 2.5 my system is way above their min specs,the envchecker which comes with it passes my gfx card,but when I try to start the software it rejects my gfx card,will not start up, I cant get a problem like it online googling ect, anyone out there have any ideas on this thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 spoof

30 viewers no ideas have I this in the wrong section ???????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

spoof wrote: »
    I have a system which most people would call old,
    cpu semprom 64 2800+ oc to 2 gigs
    1 gb of ddr
    geforce 7300 GT 512mb agp

I have no problem running any game so far all halflifes farcry up to cod4 now my problem is this I got my hands on Iclone 2.5 my system is way above their min specs,the envchecker which comes with it passes my gfx card,but when I try to start the software it rejects my gfx card,will not start up, I cant get a problem like it online googling ect, anyone out there have any ideas on this thanks in advance.

Ah update your gfx drivers and update directx. Still have trouble? then reinstall whatever software it is or look for a patch. Post any error messages you get or whatever. You got any antivirus? update that too.

Hal1 wrote: »
    Ah update your gfx drivers and update directx. Still have trouble? then reinstall whatever software it is or look for a patch. Post any error messages you get or whatever. You got any antivirus? update that too.
    I done all of the above, according to their site my set up should have no problems but thats half the fun of pcs.
    iClone 3D animation software is a real-time filmmaking studio with powerfully simplified tools for previz, character creation, facial animation.Thanks anyway It was something I wanted learn and get a breack from gaming,happing with that too try battlefield 2as an example.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Are there any advanced options or a file in the directory where you installed it, where you can choose your rendering type before loading the program like Direct3d or OpenGL? Maybe its trying to use software rendering. Check their site to see if they have any support forums, as there will usually be an FAQ etc.

Edit: iCLone support forums

Hal1 wrote: »
    Are there any advanced options or a file in the directory where you installed it, where you can choose your rendering type before loading the program like Direct3d or OpenGL? Maybe its trying to use software rendering.Check their site to see if they have any support forums, as there will usually be an FAQ etc.

Edit: iCLone support forums

NO only an enviroment checker which pass my card for use as does their site but on launching youre gfx does not meet the minimum sys requirements and asks you to contact surport I did and am waiting on an email replie can be up to 3 days. poser 3d a 3d animation software and a very gfx hungry application ran no bother on this system. It has me puzzled if like you said I could tweak something at least I d know what might be wrong or need fixing Thanks for replie will post result if they have one:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement