Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portarlington ---- Monasteravin road

Options
  • 11-04-2008 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello all again,

Surely to god that road to monasteravin has to be upgraded?

Its a disaster waiting to happen for the amount of traffic that uses it and pedestrians!

Is there work in the pipeline or can anyone point me in the right direction to complain about this... my local TD will do fine.

Thanks,
    Gareth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Call Brian ;) He might be a bit busy though......

Leaving aside all the bog surface type issues, I think that one of the main issues with the upkeep of that road is that half belongs to Kildare and half belongs to Laois. So I guess it'd have to be more than one call I'm afraid....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i think it will just keep sinking no matter what they do with it, its in the middle of the bog

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Gareth28

The whole of the Ireland is in a bog!

The N7/M7 at one stage was in a bog...

Im sure it can be done and should be done before you die.

Its that simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

id say they probably have it provisioned to do every so often, and its prob laois county council turn this time so you could be waiting for them to do it

Advertisement