Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.corkairsoftshop.com

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Congrats lads. Best of luck from Evelyn and myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Well done lads, best of luck with the website, welcome to the ring. :)

Just a word of advice, you should get your privacy notice and conditions of use up ASAP, before you take any sales if possible.

Steve

done and done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Sweet, Good luck with this lads.
    Probably too soon to consider, but any chance of a showroom being made??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

good prices considering shipping is free
    i'll be trying you out soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Vintz

Forms for this were sent up, no need for another. Will pick up the form for the Store on Sunday when I'm down. Congrats and well done to all involved!

Vintz
    Cork CLO - IAA

• Advertisement

Thanks Vintz, will give em to ya on Sunday mate. Also have some membership forms for ya.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Well done guys! Very good prices and free shipping to boot!:eek::D:D:D

Success and best wishes to you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Well done lads.

Great idea with the free shipping too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭robbiecork

Thanks to all involved ,nice addition to have corks first airsoft only shop being run by members and players here in cork.

cork airsoft club , ctg skirmish site and now shop:)

www.corkairsoft.ie

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Just added our phone number to the post at the start of the thread so if anyone has any questions or problems they can ring us direct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭sean1ucc

What weight are the BB's you have on the site?

the bbs are .2
    we will be doing the heavier ones possibly in 2 weeks time

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Dunno is this has been asked before but will you be stocking clones?

Some clones yes, but most have to be downgraded first. Hope to have some in the next few weeks. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    Some clones yes, but most have to be downgraded first. Hope to have some in the next few weeks. ;)

Nice.

after a quick show of hands today at CTG (great day as usual boys)
    we will be doing midcaps (as well as hicaps )from about thursday , pricing TBA.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

delighted for ye and great to see...

just one thing....it doesnt work on firefox, safari or opera browsers...well at least on mine it doesnt....works on the anti christ browser very well...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Great to see it lads. Well done, looking forward to seeing your affiliation forms.

They were filled out yesterday , hound vintz he has them ;)

delighted for ye and great to see...

just one thing....it doesnt work on firefox, safari or opera browsers...well at least on mine it doesnt....works on the anti christ browser very well...

works for me on opera , safari , firefox and the demon browser fine. must be you:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

horgan_p wrote: »
    works for me on opera , safari , firefox and the demon browser fine. must be you:confused:

strange works now, didnt last night...go figure...

sorry for the mis diagnosis...

That form is on its way north. As soon as I know, you will. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Right, sticking my head above the paraparet here but fracc it!!
    My first order from the shop was for a vsr 10, didnt expect to hear anything for a while, about 5 day later I get a text from the lads asking me my details and that evening my friendly neighbourhood arms dealer was at my door with my brand new toy.:cool:
    Spent the rest of that evening hugging it.
    Two weeks ago I ordered a M4 from the lads, I was able to collect it that same weekend, I had it in my sweaty palms with the battery fully charged and ready to rock!! The service is excellent and you dont have to worry about your aeg being over the legal limit as the lads test the gun before you get it. If tis over the limit its sent back and your not charged any money!!!:D
    The way the guys are running the shop is the way forward.
    Dont look anywhere else for your airsoft needs!!!
    Corkairsoftshop is the way of the future and they have set the benchmark for others.
    Rant over.

Thanks for the kind words conor , but can i politely point out they are aegs NOT arms. this is how rumours start.

Looking forward to meeting some more of your money soon!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

My first order from the shop was for a vsr 10, didnt expect to hear anything for a while, about 5 day later I get a text from the lads asking me my details and that evening my friendly neighborhood arms dealer was at my door with my brand new toy.

in the context it sounds ok to me :) and the inclusion of the smiley was there to say it was a joke :) you can be to politically correct sometimes but i see the point.

just a bit paranoid. sorry
    pud , next order is on the way to us , when i've got it confirmed, i'll post it up so people can start saving!

as mentioned in another thread , bit of bad news , 4 aegs have been delayed in getting to us due to being resprung.

these are:
    a black SCAR
    an FN 2000
    an ak74 (real wood)
    and a mauser kar98k

however we should have some vsr 10 gspec amonst others back in stock by friday. i will post the rest both here and in the shop as soon as i see a picking list from our suppliers

I'd agree with the paranoia. The public opinion at the moment is a highly cautious one.

I see/hear people referring to AEG devices as gun's/weapons. This is not accurate as a gun would require licensing or in the case of fully automatic capable rifle, be in fact illegal. Again referring to an AEG/GBB as a weapon has similar connotations.

I can totally see r0n0cs comment as a joke nothing more (he is a grunt after all) ;)

A few points...

1. BB's are not pellets. Pellets are lead and fired from Air guns/rifles

2. Airsoft devices (AEG/GBB) are not Air guns or Air rifles.

Airsoft is a tag/marking sport and should be portrayed by players as such. This after all is in the interest of positive promotion to the general public. If they are given the wrong impression they will develop a negative view of the sport and the aifsofting community as a whole. It is our (the players) responsibility to act accordingly to ensure this does not happen.

This is not on behalf of the IAA, it's a personal rant. ;)

Cheers,

Vintz

Also, It's probably a good idea to chron all AEGs/GBBs
    with the hop-up turned off, that way you will be 100% sure that the device is within legal parameters. Did a little research on this just there.

This would be a certification purposes, as well as prior to skirmishing.

Just increase you didn't know this. ;)

• Advertisement

All AEG's and GBB's are chronoed as soon as they land to me and certified, with the test result put on the certificate, and I make sure that the hop-up is off. Same when every player gets to CTG, Hop up is turned off and I use my own .20bb's for the test.
    Just to let ya know :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement