Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz

Options
  • 11-04-2008 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

A table quiz will take place in Greystones Rugby club on Thursday the 24th of April in aid of the new Gaelscoil proposed to open in Greystones for Serttmber '08. Tables of 4 are 10 euro per person. Doors open at 8 o clock for an 8.30 start. Come along for a bit of craic. Questions will be in English.:):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 cheers

Count me in for a team. I'll definitely support you even though my children won't be there unfortunately as it's too late coming for me. Congratulations on the work you have done so far, it's great to see a group of parents having the get up and go to achieve such a huge project as opening up a new school from scratch. It's a long time coming . I wish you all the best of luck with it and hope that the whole Greystones community support you especially those people who intend on using the school now and in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 G.Scoil

Just a reminder that our table quiz will take place tonight at 8.30 sharp in Greystones rugby club. This table quiz is in aid of the new Gaelscoil that IS now officially opening in september.

Advertisement