Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biggest waste of space forum??

Options

Comments

Is your dog called mustard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I iz in ur thread, waitin for teh lok!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Myth wrote: »

Nope, but If we are going to have Mustard Forum, Can we have a Butterscotch Angel Delight forum too???

Who thought up the mustard forum?? He needs to be sent to a room with padded walls!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Did the OP just go there???

I think he did! :eek:

Tell me more about this dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Nope, but If we are going to have Mustard Forum, Can we have a Butterscotch Angel Delight forum too???

Who thought up the mustard forum?? He needs to be sent to a room with padded walls!
    :eek:

You chose your enemy unwisely there copter boy.

/me awaits ecksor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

:eek::eek:

Dead man walking.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

well, OP it was nice to meet you, no matter how briefly

Bye Bye :(

Poor bugger's looking at his 'puter screen wondering what the hell we're all talking about!

Poor bugger's looking at his 'puter screen wondering what the hell we're all talking about!
    It doesn't matter.

It'll all be over soon.:(

Such a waste, such a waste.

funeralcramlington.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=457

The Mustard forum...

I mean seriously I may aswell give my dog a forum...

to be honest, this isnt the right place to post that, as the forum mod for Mustard rarely posts in Feedback.

You should start a thread on the subject in the Mustard forum. There was some lively debate last year on the subject but I think the threads got lost in an upgrade so I cant link them. Ecksor is a bit of a Mustard fan though so he might ban you but i'm sure you can live with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=457

The Mustard forum...

I mean seriously I may aswell give my dog a forum...

Mustard hater.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Myth wrote: »

My dog is called 'Coleman Grey-Poupon Lakeshore'.* I demand that I be given modship of the Mustard forum on his behalf!

* May or may not be true. Actually, I only have cats & goldfish, none of which have mustard-related names.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'm still bitter from being unjustly banned from the Mustard forum simply for making some comments which perhaps might have been construed as anti-condiment. Its an autocratic mustardphile hangout where free condiment discussion is surpressed. Boo!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there, I do not sleep.
    I am in a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the softly falling snow.
    I am the gentle showers of rain,
    I am the fields of ripening grain.
    I am in the morning hush,
    I am in the graceful rush
    Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
    I am the starshine of the night.
    I am in the flowers that bloom,
    I am in a quiet room.
    I am in the birds that sing,
    I am in each lovely thing.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there. I did not die.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I wouldn't relish being in the OP's shoes when Ecksor gets wind of what's going on.
    I'd say he's going to be very cress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Stinger-bar

Sad people, one and all. Do you all fancy Ecksor or something? He's just another nerd on the internet. A mustard forum is a complete waste of time.

Hill Billy wrote: »
    I wouldn't relish being in the OP's shoes when Ecksor gets wind of what's going on.
    I'd say he's going to be very cress.
    I think the OP needs to ketchup with the general feeling toward Mustard on this forum.

I wonder what is the sauce of this complaint.

Sad people, one and all. Do you all fancy Ecksor or something? He's just another nerd on the internet. A mustard forum is a complete waste of time.

Something tells me you won't be getting another star under your name!;)

Just looked through your posts ........ STFU emo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

sense of humor, you dont has it.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

DesF wrote: »
    I think the OP needs to ketchup with the general feeling toward Mustard on this forum.

I wonder what is the sauce of this complaint.

I would say the op is going to get buggered for his comment.

wait wait, whats the game again?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

WhiteWashMan is also a mod maybe he could answer the questions on this forum....

But back to the Angel Delight Forum, who do I need to love to get that created??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

What was your previous user name?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

WhiteWashMan is also a mod maybe he could answer the questions on this forum....

But back to the Angel Delight Forum, who do I need to love to get that created??
    Post a request in forums and get oodles of people to say its a wonderful idea.

Or you could make sweet love to any of half a dozen of the more immoral mods. Which may be good for your karma and standing on boards, but has only an outside chance of getting you your forum.

KtK wrote: »
    Post a request in forums and get oodles of people to say its a wonderful idea.

Or you could make sweet love to any of half a dozen of the more immoral mods. Which may be good for your karma and standing on boards, but has only an outside chance of getting you your forum.

I'll take all the female mods of the S & S forum... form an orderly Q ladies :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I'll take all the female mods of the S & S forum... form an orderly Q ladies :rolleyes:
    God love your optimism. :)

KtK wrote: »
    God love your optimism. :)

God loves a tryer as they say, Now if I can just find that Q of hot women around here somewhere :D:D

SERIOUSLY .... what was your last user name?

• Advertisement

what does it matter? I dont use it anymore...

Advertisement