Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Battery Charger

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey guys, I just received my new charger, its a TLP pulse charger and I'm just a little confused/worried about using it.. all my battery instructions are in japanese (literally) and was hoping for a pointer..

My battery is 7 Sanyo Cadnicas wrapped in plastic each with 1.2V 1300Mah (not sure if thats collective or for each of them) and I'm really not sure what setting to use on the charger :(

does anyone have the same kit and can tell me where to set the dial on the charger?

thanks guys.. new to this and I feel like an idiot heh..

so going to burn my house to the ground with this thing lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

you can leave it at the lowest setting and let it slow charge which will take a few hours, or if you set it to 1.3A it will charge in about an hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Exneigh

Thanks for the reply, Kdouglas :)

oh and is it meant to constantly beep?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

it will beep once every few seconds on slow charge

to put it on fast charge press the mode button once, the fan will turn on when on fast charge

for discharge press the mode button twice (or maybe 3 times, i can't remember)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

kdouglas wrote: »
    it will beep once every few seconds on slow charge

to put it on fast charge press the mode button once, the fan will turn on when on fast charge

for discharge press the mode button twice (or maybe 3 times, i can't remember)

AFAIK:
    1: Fast
    2: Discharge(fast)
    3: Discharge and charge
    4: Cycles 3min charge, 3 min discharge x4

Advertisement