Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballsbridge to Belfield

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

is there a bus - if so, what's the number, where's the stop? and how often?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

27x - but it's a xpresso bus so it has a flat fee of 2.30 and your only going 2 stops...

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?placeName=Belfield%20(U.C.D.)&SelectedRoute=27x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's cool - thanks for your help

is that a country 10 minutes - cos I'll be in heels! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

betafrog wrote: »
    You do know its like 10 minute walk right?

You'll be waiting that long at least for the bus to turn up.

More like 20, and only if you're not dawdling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

The 63 and 84 also go past Ballsbridge. They go down by the RDS. Neither comes too often... about every 30 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

is there not a shuttle bus during the exams? i presume thats what your talking about op..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

Depends on where in Ballsbridge. I'm on the "far side", so it's about 35 minutes walk, as long as I don't get held up at crossings. Longer on the way home, when I'm in no hurry. My shoes are more reliable than the bus, either way. :cool:

I need to get to Lansdowne House - not sure where that is in relation to Bus stops for the Express bus back - can anyone help?

Advertisement