Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to make a curve from a banner in Fireworks

Options
  • 11-04-2008 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭

I am trying to make a banner for a webpage in fireworks and i want to make a curve on the side of the banner. How do i make a smooth curve. I have been messing around with the various tools - eg free transform etc, but how can i get a smooth curve? Maybe i could take the circle tool and just take the curve from this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I don't use Fireworks but I'd suggest that there has to be a 'bezier curve' or 'cubic spline' tool that will allow you to draw mathematically correct curves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭culabula88

thanks for your suggestion. maybe somebody else might know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 dkell

The Pen Tool lets you draw curves. You can use the sub-selection tool to manipulate the handles on the curve to alter its shape.

Advertisement