Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Roubaix

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Anyone know where I could watch the highlights online (without paying)?

I would try cycling.tv... I ended up watching most of it live there and it didn't cost me anything

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I would try cycling.tv... I ended up watching most of it live there and it didn't cost me anything

How'd you manage that. I thought they were only showing to North America?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Highlights say North America only

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

el tonto wrote: »
    How'd you manage that. I thought they were only showing to North America?

That's what I thought too, but at about 2.30 I tried to open the website in Safari, and it wasn't playing ball, so dropped into WinXP via parallels (I'm on a mac), and in IE7 it was streaming live on the home page, good quality, full screen.

Only thing I can think is that parallels does something to the IP in some way, but I honestly don't know!

Advertisement