Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience in Activision?

Options
  • 11-04-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

mods - feel free to move this thread

I'm looking for work experience in user interface design, preferably with Activision, as they seem to be one of the few companies in Ireland that are involved in this area.

Does anyone work with Activision, and if so, can you PM me contact details for their office in Dublin?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

mods - feel free to move this thread

I'm looking for work experience in user interface design, preferably with Activision, as they seem to be one of the few companies in Ireland that are involved in this area.

Does anyone work with Activision, and if so, can you PM me contact details for their office in Dublin?

Thanks for your help

Activision doesn't do that here, they are Activision Demonware, which works on their networking online capabilities. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

And localization.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭wombat

And localization.

That being said, any experience in the industry is considered a bonus if and when you end up going for something more suited to your skills.

Advertisement