Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which is the best freeplay poker site

• 11-04-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

i know i will probally get a lot of conflicting suggestions on this subject,but if any suggestions would be greatly welcomed.i like to hear about ease of play, pop up riddeled sites, generall info that will help me dicide.ive currently got poker stars on my laptop,not really impressed.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Perhaps posting this in the Poker forum might get a better response

I use Party Poker and never had any problems

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Moving to the poker forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Most of the sites have a play money section...

Paddy Power Poker and GreenJokerPoker are 2 "irish" ones...

you'll find that the play is not that realistic due to the messers going all in every hand and not trying to play properly but it wil give you the basics...

I suggest even lodging something small like 10or 20 euro and playing the smallest real money stakes.... you'll get a more realistic approch to the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

Absolute poekr even if its rigged lets u substitute points for cash which u can win in fun games.
    You might need a heap of points but after 12 months of grinding u might hjave 50 bucks good luck.

Advertisement