Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food On the Go

• 11-04-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Not a morning person , was wondering if anyone could suggest any breakfast ideas that are quick and easy and also lunch ones ?
    I fall into the same rut everyday cause im always late getting up and dont plan.. for breakfast it will either be a large low fat hot choc or bagel and a tea.. lunch is normally pitta bread with chicken tom lettuce and taco mayo sauce.. or soup and brown bread.. thats it EVERY DAY ....
    Dinners are fine , always make my own and i never really snack at all... besides a few cups of tea during the day ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

I love eggs for breakfast. You can scramble a couple of eggs in the time it takes to make a slice of toast or a cup of hot chocolate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

My breakfast is 2 weetabix, a chopped up piece of fruit (think plum, kiwi, berries) and some seeds and nuts I keep in tubs. Doesn't take that long to chop the fruit and I do other things for the few minutes it takes for the weetabix to soften in the milk.

Advertisement