Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coloured lenses to go from grey - blue

• 11-04-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi
    Just want to know if anyone could recommend coloured lenses to take my eye colour from blue/dark grey to really light blue?

I've already tried Ciba Vision
    FRESHLOOK DIMENSIONS in moonlight.
    &
    focus softcolors (in Aqua) and didn't think much of either.

I have to wear contacts due to my poor vision anyway so I'd just like to try something that will change the colour of my eyes dramatically.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

If your eyes are quite dark it is highly unlikely that there are any coloured contacts out there to make them look lighter.Its just the way the lenses are designed.It's easier to make eyes look darker than lighter.
    Sorry to disappoint you but it's highly unlikely you'll get the dramatic change that you're looking for.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭seaner

As far as I know it can be done, my mate has a pair but they're non prescribed. SO i'm looking for something similar but just in a make that I can get my prescription with. He's brown eyes.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭Creachadóir

Which unprescribed ones are good? I'm hoping to turn my green eyes blue...just for a change!

Advertisement