Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

living and working in poland or budapest

Options
  • 11-04-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

im looking at going to krakow on my own to live and work for the summer, has anyone ever done this?budapest is another location im interested in, i know its going to be difficult to find a job and thats my main stumbling block, im not going to make my fortune or anything! but a little bit to tide me over is what id want,teahcing english has been suggested to me but im lacking any qualifications at the moment..so im pretty much at a point where if i dont find something possibly on the net i could be going over to one of those places without a job (not very practical) and trying to find something there! has anyone ever lived in either destination?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Swindon

scruff321 wrote: »
    im looking at going to krakow on my own to live and work for the summer, has anyone ever done this?budapest is another location im interested in, i know its going to be difficult to find a job and thats my main stumbling block, im not going to make my fortune or anything! but a little bit to tide me over is what id want,teahcing english has been suggested to me but im lacking any qualifications at the moment..so im pretty much at a point where if i dont find something possibly on the net i could be going over to one of those places without a job (not very practical) and trying to find something there! has anyone ever lived in either destination?

Sorry i cant help u with ur question regarding work in krakow but id also be interested in doing something similar,was over there for 5 days and thought it was just a class city...even 2 mths during the summer over there would be alot of fun id say,maybe you could repost this in the travel section u may get a better response id be interested in reading them anyhow...

Advertisement