Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all entrepreneurs...

Options
  • 11-04-2008 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

I am a final year Business student in DIT, and I'm currently researching a group research thesis on the topic of entrepreneurship. As part of our research we have devised an online questionnaire and we are currently looking for entrepreneurs (both successful and unsuccessful) to respond to it. The purpose of our survey is to analyse the problems faced by entrepreneurs in Ireland and asses whether or not there is a definite skill set needed to succeed. If you are an entrepreneur and are willing to take part in the survey please click on the link below, furthermore, if you are interested, we can forward the respondents a copy of our findings after conducting our research.

Thanks in advance

Link to Survey:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=TSqetTfqVlImGkY7uS8B7w_3d_3d

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Sorry I'm too busy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I shall consider having one of my underlings attend to this matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jessica84

maybe I will do this tomorrow!:)

Advertisement