Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printed Jerseys

• 11-04-2008 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭

Hi looking for jerseys, online or in a shop, logo on front and name on the back for tag rugby.

Cheapest possible.

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spreadshirt
    allow you to make your own jerseys, i have used them in the past and found them fairly good, the shirts work out at around €16 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

can get it cheaper than that in camden st, anything else?

maybe jerseys??

Any more help with this one lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

What did they charge you in Camden Clothing Company by the way? I need the same thing for a tag team. Order would be maximum 15 tshirts.

15 euro a tshirt I think? Logo on front name on the back! Ok tshirts but would like to get jerseys if the price was right!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

I was looking for something similar myself, and asked the boards.ie soccer team where they got theirs. - http://www.proteamsports.net/index.html

Advertisement