Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on crossbows and vermin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

And still the madness goes on!:pac:

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

Sparks wrote: »
    You can't hunt with them. You could shoot vermin with them but (a) it's be like hammering a nail with a screwdriver for a shelf in a fully stocked toolshed, and (b) you could be done for cruelty to animals when someone notices you nailing rats to the floor with quarrels.

if you think that crossbow use is totally illegal here in eire then why did you give this advice to galwayjohn?.. you told him "You could shoot vermin" ...
    As far as i can make out your full of it......
    Their is no such thing as vermin and hunting doesnt mean everything else other than vermin..
    Its you that needs a touch of a screwdriver!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

I've PM'd Ruggiebear to close or delete this thread. RB is listed as a shooting mod, since the changes I'm unsure who is and isn't a mod anymore here.

Ivan, don't PM me again thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

That's not the advice I gave him though, is it Ivan?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement