Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 11-04-2008 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

:(hi i hope someone can help me out!!

i currently work full time but I am very interested in going back to study and the course i want to do is a 4 year full time degree in Trinity. the only thing is, i have a mortgage to pay plus a small loan, if i were to go back to study full time i wouldnt be earning enough to cover my outgoings...

I have looked up grants on the Internet and its all so confusing to me!! :eek::confused::confused:
    can anybody just put it in plain english for me?! :) Im just wondering if i would get any sort of financial help while i studied??

Comments

Well, you could have a look at some of the links in my signature. What are you confused with?

Advertisement