Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roe / Cain

• 11-04-2008 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine reckons Roe is her BSG Cain form is hot.. What yis reckon, is he a crazy person or not?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

one of my mates said about 6 years ago kira from DS9 was hot , we wtill give him stick about it sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,636 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I always had a softspot for Ro, but as Cain not a chance. Maybe he just likes lesbians...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

User45701 wrote: »
    one of my mates said about 6 years ago kira from DS9 was hot , we wtill give him stick about it sometimes.

Did you not see her in the PVC catsuit??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Hmm, she's not the best. As a lesbian in BSG she was kinda interesting...

I think it's common knowledge now, but originally the DS9 producers wanted Ro to move to the series from TNG as the Bajoran liaison officer but she didn't want to be typecast and turned it down. That's why they had to create the new role of Kira Nerys.

It would have been very interesting to see Ro on DS9, I know she appears in the relaunch novels for DS9 season 8 but it's not the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Did you not see her in the PVC catsuit??????

We where watching season 1 at the time...
    odyssey06 wrote: »
    I think it's common knowledge now, but originally the DS9 producers wanted Ro to move to the series from TNG as the Bajoran liaison officer but she didn't want to be typecast and turned it down. That's why they had to create the new role of Kira Nerys.

It would have been very interesting to see Ro on DS9, I know she appears in the relaunch novels for DS9 season 8 but it's not the same.

Season 8 novels... off to google i go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

odyssey06 wrote: »

She would have been much better than Nanu-nanu Visitor.

Season 8 novels... off to google i go

I think they start with Avatar 1 and 2, then there's a Section 31 book, and Mission Gamma 1-4, followed by Rising Son and Unity. I've read the last 2 Mission Gammas and Unity which are first-rate by Trek novel standards.

There's some good info here but watch out for spoilers:
    http://www.angelfire.com/trek/avatar/one.html

I was able to get them through the Dublin public library system, but the Star Trek ones seem to be vanishing off their system now.
    http://libcat.dublincity.ie/dublinc/catalogue/home-frame.form

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

We where watching season 1 at the time...

No excuse!!

You should have seem the potentia there, with an Ezri like character in tow even

You should have seem the potentia there, with an Ezri like character in tow even

Ah Nicole de Boer, scifi babe in The Cube, The Outer Limits, The Dead Zone and apparently she'll be the latest Canadian guest star in Stargate Atlantis... but she was cutest as Ezri.

• Advertisement
Advertisement