Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV bargain wanted

• 11-04-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

LCD TV at least 19 inch, I know there is one in Tesco but cannot find any review and buying in a box without seeing /hearing is a bit.....Will need to conect video/dvd but I expect one can do that to all TV's now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tesco have some great offers on at the moment, more info here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

tesco have some great offers on at the moment, more info here
    Thanks for your reply but as I wrote
    I know there is one in Tesco but cannot find any review and buying in a box without seeing /hearing is a bit.....Will need to connect video/dvd but I expect one can do that to all TV's now
    The one in Tesco is a 19 inch Bush, I would need to see it work that, they won't allow that and won't refund when opened

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Bumping this.
    I'm looking for a TV 26"-32" LCD. Online or Off.

Please post links/details here.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

if you go to the tesco tvs thread on the bargain alerts thread.. i was reading it earlier and they were talking about more offers coming on wednesday there were some good deals there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

the 19" bush has very bad sound no matter what way you set it up

Advertisement