Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Site for film music

• 11-04-2008 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I just want to tell you all about my site

www.filmandgamecomposers.com

Its a site where composers meet, and where film makers, and game developers can come to and look for composers for their films, games, media etc.

Its a NON-PROFIT site. I make no money out of it, and make no money from telling you about it. I am simply telling you as I saw that all composers continually had to go to film makers to advertise that they will do music for them. I therefore made a site where film makers can go to to get music, rather that the opposite which it is now. Anyway, its quite bare at the moment as its only just been made, so join up and get some music from the musicians that are joining every day :)

Advertisement