Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair hour difference

Options
  • 11-04-2008 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

This may seem like a silly question but anyho.. Since the hour change a couple of weeks ago every time I log in to betfair the times are displayed on the sporting event an hour behind. I figured this would have changed automatically with the hour change but it hasn't. Any recommendations on how to change this?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I have been told you can change it through My Account but it didn't work for me! So if anyone has the solution that would be great.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Have a look in your profile and see if there's an option to pick your timezone.

Pick GMT+1 or BST.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭MonkeyWrench

Cheers random, that has sorted the issue! :)

Advertisement