Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post removed! why??

• 11-04-2008 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I put a thread up earlier about <SNIP>
    The post was subsequently removed with no explanation. I'd like to know who thinks they have the right to decide what the people of Leitrim should or shouldn't read and why?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

PM the mods.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I put a thread up earlier about <SNIP>
    The post was subsequently removed with no explanation. I'd like to know who thinks they have the right to decide what the people of Leitrim should or shouldn't read and why?
    That would be me that removed it. Plain and simple it was advertising for monetary gain. If you want to advertise contact one of the admins and pay for it the same as everyone will have to pay to get into the gig. Be grateful you didnt get banned for it.

And as to who has the right to decide what the people of Leitrim can or cant read well that would not be me in the wider sense. But on this forum I am responsible for it.

That will save you the bother of sending me a PM.

Take a minute and read the forum charter please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SickPuppyPromo

Ok apparently ya cant talk about an upcoming gig in Leitrim! I figured the users of this board might like to know about upcoming entertainment in the Leitrim area but it seems the moderators would rather you all sit at home in the dark! And with no explanation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 SickPuppyPromo

Its a free pub gig by the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Its a free pub gig by the way!
    Yeah? Free beer also no doubt.

Now we do things a little differently here. We dont argue with mods or discuss moderation of a thread in the forum itself. If you have a problem with this you can either PM me or the CMod or you can start a thread in feedback which I hope you do or you can look for an answer at the Help Desk.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement