Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Private Test?

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:29pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Past my theory test the last day and have lessons in a couple of weeks.
    But at the mean time Im gonna book my test in advance. I know theirs still a huge backlog, and my brother was telling me that I can do it by a private company.
    Has anyone done it thru the private company? and how do I contact them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

could be wrong but dont think you can you apply with rsa and then they will either send you to your selected test or else you will be sent to a private test with sgs. Like applied for finglas with rsa but got ballymun instead ( which is private)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭eclectictrek

The Backlog was really bad but it's not that bad at the moment just in case ;) I got mine in about 2 months there about 3 months ago...Not bad considering the amount of people applying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Rory is right, you just apply to your normal centre and you get sent to either that or one of the private ones. Myself and two others applied to Raheny, I got Raheny, one got Ballymun SGS and the other got Baldoyle SGS.

Advertisement