Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

peugeot partner coolant system problem..

Options
  • 11-04-2008 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

My 05 2.0 Hdi partner van dumped its coolant all over my driveway yesterday because the bleed nipple for the cooling system snapped off all by itself where the threaded bit meets the thermostat housing and blew out the coolant under pressure,luckily i saw it before i drove it very far,if i handnt im sure i could have fried the engine if i didnt notice the temp gauge rising..... I have to buy a new thermostat housing now as it cant be repaired properly(i araldited it temporarily)Apparently this is a common fault, anyone else have any experience of this...?

Advertisement