Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to the Old dublin Road?

Options
  • 11-04-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I hope 'm posting in the correct place. I have to go to an address on the Old Dublin Road in Stillorgan for a job interview. I guess I'd get the Luas to Stillorgan but from there how do I get to the Old Dublin Road?

Is anyone familiar with the area?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The 46A brings you down the Old Dublin Road (The Luas stop is about 20 mins walk away). Get off at Stillorgan shopping centre and you're on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Odd place for a holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

the aul 46a thats the one

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The Old Dublin Road can be spotted in several places in the Stillorgan area to the south of the dual carriageway. As Stark has said it is in the front of the Shopping Centre and a stretch of it can also be seen near the St John of God Hospital (on the opposite side of the Dual Carriageway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 _chloe_

Thanks for all the replies :) I think I have a fair idea of where it is now. The place I'm going to is near the Stillorgan shopping Center so I guess it's the 46a from Mountjoy Sq. Thanks again for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement