Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Motley are BACK!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

kona wrote: »
    ha ha ha ha dont have much to say after metallica admitted to ripping off feelgood, do ya????
    sure you think feelgood is good now??
    suppose what ever hetfield says you do..."i think he said jump???"

Firstly i always said feelgood was a good album, secondly i wouldn't be crazy about Metallica i.e James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich but i suppose their not half as annoying as Tommy and Nikki holding hands on the red, white and crue dvd sharing their love/sleezey stories, "oh man i was totally wasted for this video then i fu@ked that chick" every two minutes

get a life, please!!! you can make a point but not"motley are **** end of"...I know you think motley are crap etc but build a bridge there are lots more bands!!!

i dont really care what you say about nikki or the crue you dont have much to do anyways now that VR are gone, GnR are a shambles................Motley are back.............put that in yer bong and smoke it(in the boys room)

Ha ha then why reply??? VR are still gonna be there and when they come back to ireland to tour again maybe they can let Motley do support since they only have one fan in the country,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

hyn-zie wrote: »
    Firstly i always said feelgood was a good album, secondly i wouldn't be crazy about Metallica i.e James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich but i suppose their not half as annoying as Tommy and Nikki holding hands on the red, white and crue dvd sharing their love/sleezey stories, "oh man i was totally wasted for this video then i fu@ked that chick" every two minutes

Ha ha then why reply??? VR are still gonna be there and when they come back to ireland to tour again maybe they can let Motley do support since they only have one fan in the country,

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D:D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

best news ive heard all day!:D

Advertisement