Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdue ESB Bill at Belgrove

Options
  • 11-04-2008 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

Was sick during the week the bill was due. What's the worse that could happen if I pay it Monday?! Considering it was due Friday..:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Nothing considering you pay it as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

BlackMamba wrote: »
    Was sick during the week the bill was due. What's the worse that could happen if I pay it Monday?! Considering it was due Friday..:(

Highly unlikely anything will happen for 1 late payment unless it's been ignoring them for months and got threatening letters. Might be wrong but I think even then they can't disconnect you, it's considered an essential service or something.

If you're really worried why not pay the bill at a post office tomorrow, otherwise sleep easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

In the same situation... Worth noting that the bill was only due today though, not last week.

so.... what Grimes said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MarkOShea

Grimes wrote: »
    Nothing considering you pay it as soon as possible

so.... what he said.

A mate of mine last year was about a week late with it and there was no repercussions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Thanks for the advice guys!!:D

I once paid off an ESB bill 8 months late. Plus it had accumulated many bills ontop of it. So I think it was about 800 euro by the time I got to paying it. It was a cold cold cold winter in the Grimes household. My children became street urchins and my previous supermodel girlfriend became a fat haggish fishwife.

It was right out of a plaything like Oliver it was

Advertisement