Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best alternative non alco drink?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Rasa (raspberry and water) or else blackcurrent and water. Seeing as they are both free in most places in Cork, to prevent me from feeling too cheap I have the odd glass of Coke or Club Lemon in between!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,191 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

J2o is lovelly

Try it anyone who hasnt

Edit: I havent seen it many places though. It was in athlone i got it, ground fllor of the biggest pub (Dont want to mention names as i worked there and i guess it would be advertising/shilling!)

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭brokensoul

Erdinger non alcoholic is nice.

I hate becks n/a i have to say

Apart from that soda water and lime or diet coke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

brokensoul wrote: »
    Erdinger non alcoholic is nice.

I hate becks n/a i have to say

Apart from that soda water and lime or diet coke.

+1

The difference between the alco and n/a version is so strange. N/a stinks & doesn't taste nice. I wonder how they remove alcohol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

J2o is lovelly
    +1

drank loads in London!

Although we thought it said Joe so we call it "joe-juice"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Rasa used to be free when I was in collage (Carlow RTC 1992) but when I dropped back to Carlow in 1998 it had gone up to 50p and when I called in last month 2 barlads had never heard of it.

Glad to see that it's still free for some...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bob the Seducer

Club Energize, has become almost a vice for me.

A warning however, if you're on a long night out and you get to Energize number 5 or so you will become horribly amped on caffeine and your now drunken friends will annoy you much more than ever before, that and you won't sleep until about 9 the next morning!
    Still it tastes better than Lucozade as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Most pubs have cranberry juice, so that's what I have.. I don't really like fizzy drinks or caffeine when I'm out or I'll never get to sleep. :) J2O is nice too, I haven't seen it in Ireland though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭redcrew

get a packet of skittles and lucozade sport into you before you head out....dance the night away...lucozade from then on...happy happy fun times :D

i used to do that...think i'll start again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

fizzy water for me, i get sick of everything else after one or two of em.

• Advertisement
Advertisement