Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant offers

• 12-04-2008 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Being a poor student I need to make my nights out as cheap as possible. Anyone have any links to buy one get on free offers or anything like that in Dublin? So far all I have is the Captain America's student nights promotion.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Try this

"gotta spend money to make money"

not sure if this would suit you, but its half price to buy from axa, normally €100 now €50. im sure you know someone on Axa that could buy it for you.

All the info is on the site list of restaurants country wide. Its buy one get one free in most places, and includes starters desserts and main course. So if you order a three course meal you get a three course meal free. Also works for big groups, eg 8 people 4 eat for free but each restaurant is different.

Card is valid for 12 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

mona lisa's on D'Olier street do a 2 for 1 pasta/pizza,monday to friday 1230-630

http://www.monalisabistro.com/specialOffers.asp

www.diningtreats.com = good for 2 for 1's

Eddie rockets spend ten euro get a free burger

http://www.studentcents.ie/index.php?id=147&type=98

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Wow, thanks! Both are excellent tips. The Eddie Rockets one may have to be used soon. Mmmm... burgers are even more tasty when they're free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Attol wrote: »
    Wow, thanks! Both are excellent tips. The Eddie Rockets one may have to be used soon. Mmmm... burgers are even more tasty when they're free.

ye the eddies one is good, used it myself few times, watch the valid days though, easy forget its mon-wed and sunday.

Advertisement