Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best cake in Ireland?

• 12-04-2008 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

I just love Georges Patisserie in Slane co Meath, his shop is amazing, He makes the best scones ever.. FACT!

He made my wedding cake, It was fab, Lemon madiera for one tier and carrot cake for the other two...

Anyone else know of good cake shops?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Unfortuntatly I don't.

Hopefully as this thread progresses I will....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mardi confectionary in deansgrange industrial estate. i have used them for years in various places where i have worked and have never been happier. they sell to the public too, provided you ring them first

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,033 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Without a shadow of a doubt my wife makes the best cakes in Ireland. Sadly she no longers does it as a business, so the rest of the world cant taste what I do. Mmmmmmmm!
    I'll get her to post some pics of her creations one of these days

Advertisement