Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im starting a new job in Listowel :)

Options
  • 12-04-2008 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

Im from Athlone and rarely been to Kerry until a few weeks ago.

Im starting a new job for a company called Energy master in Clieverleigh Business Park.

Looking forward to it. I love Munster my sister lives in Croom and although i wont be living there, im looking to spending time there.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

snyper wrote: »

Im starting a new job for a company called Energy master in Clieverleigh Business Park.

Looking forward to it. I love Munster my sister lives in Croom and although i wont be living there, im looking to spending time there.

Good luck with your new job, I hope it goes well for you.
    And enjoy your time in Kerry, you might even make it a far as Tralee, we're not all bad you know.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭maims3875

I started in a new job a few months ago, not too far from your place. Plenty of good places to eat in Listowel.

Enjoy Kerry!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I started today.

Went well :)

Ive asked for an official translater for the rest of the week. They claim its english they speak,, but im not so sure.. i think its an early dialect or some thing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I started today.

Ive asked for an official translater for the rest of the week. They claim its english they speak,, but im not so sure.. i think its an early dialect or some thing :p
    Haha, good one, you'll get used to it....:D
    Glad it went well for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I started today.

I'm glad it went well today.
    But when all us boards members call in looking for snyper tomorrow, the next day or maybe next week looking for discount because we're part of the family, will it go well then ?. :D:D:D

And by the way ! - I went out with a lad form Athlone years ago, he couldn't speak a word of proper English either, what is it about you lads up there ?. :rolleyes::):p

• Advertisement

dh0661 wrote: »
    I'm glad it went well today.
    But when all us boards members call in looking for snyper tomorrow, the next day or maybe next week looking for discount because we're part of the family, will it go well then ?. :D:D:D

I promise a special boards 10 % discount ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Water Sprite

Listowel is nice! : ) My Grandfather came from there. Try the Listowel Arms Hotel sometime for lunch. It's cozy and the waitresses think they're your mom. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

dh0661 wrote: »
    And by the way ! - I went out with a lad form Athlone years ago, he couldn't speak a word of proper English either, what is it about you lads up there ?. :rolleyes::):p
    I spent some time up in athlone back in the day, there was nothing wrong with the girls...:p:D
    10%discount sounds good.....:p

And don't forget to nip out to Abbeyfeale to the karting track. I took the children last week and we had a brilliant time.

And don't forget to nip out to Abbeyfeale to the karting track. I took the children last week and we had a brilliant time.

Been there done that ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement