Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you like most about women?

• 12-04-2008 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Just as an afterthought from something else, what's your favourite thing about women? Why do you want to be with us? Preferably answers other than "Zee sex". Okay okay so the sex is [hopefully] good, but what else warrants a liking and desire for us? :) [Trying to find answers so I can turn on the charm, whatever it may be, and nab myself a man!! ;) ]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

bewbs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

The fear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Just bewbs in general or big/small natural/fake ones? I don't see the fascination with them really, still doesn't stop me from making sure I have them lookin good on a night out though ;) Blessed I have a fairly okay cleavage too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

a willing smile and a cheeky sparkle in her eyes melts me. Kindness, obnoxious or stuck up women are the hugest turn off. And, sorry, but I like feminine women, i don't want a bloke with boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

The smell.

That sounds rather odd, but what I mean is that when it comes to our memories, our sense of smell is the strongest of the senses at triggering memories.

My first serious relationship began almost 6 years ago, and lasted for over two years. To this day, the faintest aroma of Armani's Emporio Gold perfume and the whole lot comes flooding back and, for a split second, I miss her.

• Advertisement

Just bewbs in general or big/small natural/fake ones? I don't see the fascination with them really, still doesn't stop me from making sure I have them lookin good on a night out though ;) Blessed I have a fairly okay cleavage too!!
    Pics or it never happened.

:p

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not a bloke?! Smell is a big thing for me too. Nothing like a guy that smells...........ahhhhhhhhhh...............good.

Stay focused Mirror, stay focused ;) [Does focused have two s's?? Is it even s's? Argh damn this need for grammatical perfection!]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I love holding doors for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

How soft thier skin is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

the irrationality.

Holding doors for them?!There are actually old romantics still out there?! To be fair, I see how puzzling it is for men when women argue for equal rights and the likes, but still expect them to open doors! I think it's really sweet of a guy to at least offer to open doors for women.

P.S. You LIKE our irrationality?! Hell, judging by some of the problems people have on here in personal issues, some women take the irrationality "attribute" WAAAAAY too far!

That they can make tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Roundy bums! Also nothing nicer than waking up with a beautiful lady by your side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Stay focused Mirror, stay focused ;) [Does focused have two s's?? Is it even s's? Argh damn this need for grammatical perfection!]
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    How soft thier skin is.

LOL! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

i think nowadays if you hold a door open for a girl you dont know they think youre coming on to them and give you filthies...whereas really you just want to look at their ass.

seriously though,the first part of that is legit

anything but fake, also a nice hand to bewb ratio is the best measurement of bewb.

Holding doors for them?!There are actually old romantics still out there?! To be fair, I see how puzzling it is for men when women argue for equal rights and the likes, but still expect them to open doors! I think it's really sweet of a guy to at least offer to open doors for women.

P.S. You LIKE our irrationality?! Hell, judging by some of the problems people have on here in personal issues, some women take the irrationality "attribute" WAAAAAY too far!
    Actually he's probably being sarcastic regarding a recent thread on chivalry in the modern world.

Another thing is (and this may not be true for all women, but in my experience) the uncanny ability to remember the smallest things about your likes/dislikes. To the point that a girlfriend has gotten me a gift and I've been so confused as to why until she reminded me that I once said I liked this particular item. I think I had spotted it once while passing a store front and made an offhanded comment about it... Months later, voila! I could never do that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Has anyone mentioned boobs yet? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

What do i love about women?

Their physical form.

• Advertisement

Ha ha gotta laugh at the whole "hand to bewb" ratio..... somehow I don't think that method of ehhhhhhhhhhh measurement, will catch on.......Just a hunch though!!

And zuchum......... yeahhhh, right, so THAT'S the real reason you would choose to hold a door open for someone ;) BUSTED!

Cremo wrote: »
    anything but fake, also a nice hand to bewb ratio is the best measurement of bewb.

The ratio is usually one to one.
    Mirror wrote: »
    Actually he's probably being sarcastic regarding a recent thread on chivalry in the modern world.

How dare you suggest such a thing!

Earthhorse wrote: »

How dare you suggest such a thing!
    /runs off to cross reference.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cremo viewpost.gif

I have no idea how to quote properly - However, it does of course depend on how big said hand is!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cremo viewpost.gif

I have no idea how to quote properly - However, it does of course depend on how big said hand is!
    Just click the post quick reply button in the bottom right hand corner of the particular post you want to quote and then check the quote message in reply box above the button you press to submit your post.

Earthhorse, my apologies, it seems you had no hand in that unchivalrous thread, and therefore must get a jolly from holding doors open.

*tips hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

why do men like boobs so much?

All this bull about holding doors open etc.

Who does that?

I'd say guys like girls cuz they're an excuse for the lads to chill out, have a bitta fun, act like a young boy again. Cuz lets face it, lads with lads just try acting all macho.

Women release the inner child. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Because they're fcüking great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They bounce! *snaps out of trance*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Women release the inner child. :D

Is that what you call it? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

1) Their bums.

2) The way they big you up.

3) Their nice smell

Mirror wrote: »
    Earthhorse, my apologies, it seems you had no hand in that unchivalrous thread, and therefore must get a jolly from holding doors open.

*tips hat*

I'm afraid you've been taken in by my double bluff. Although I took no part in that thread I was well aware of its existence and knew quite well what I was doing.

And I'd do it again if you let your guard down.

/sips tea

Good day!

i meant really in volume and not that way, if it's like a fried egg in your hand then that's a no, the same way as if it engulfs your hand so much as you can't see it. :pac:

Huggles wrote: »
    Is that what you call it? :p

Tis indeed what I call it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Blessed I have a fairly okay cleavage too!!

Wimminz on the interweb
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Boobs & Ass.

6th wrote: »
    that card should be edited so that when it's played it stipulates a put up or shut up clause :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

The smell of em!
    When they're easy to talk to..

ah sure tis a wife in the makin!

6th wrote: »
    Ehhhhhhhhhh yer wan is kinda extreme! I'm happy to admit that mine are not like hers! [Plus hers are fake!] Hmmmm "they bounce"............ only bounce in certain situations Ruu ;)

• Advertisement

Earthhorse wrote: »
    I'm afraid you've been taken in by my double bluff. Although I took no part in that thread I was well aware of its existence and knew quite well what I was doing.

And I'd do it again if you let your guard down.

/sips tea

Good day!
    Well played sir.

¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

How soft a womans skin is.
    How delicate they are too.

Balmed Out wrote: »
    How soft a womans skin is.
    How delicate they are too.
    Are you referring to boobs again?! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I might get sex?

Don't blame me, I'm too young to understand relationships with women beyond that. D=

Davidius wrote: »
    I might get sex?

Don't blame me, I'm too young to understand relationships with women beyond that. D=
    Ha, what age are you so, 21?! Women = sex, interesting..........! Right time for me to be off now anyway, so I can conclude that as long as I have bewbs, a roundy bum, and I smell nice, with the occasional overrational rant I'm on to a winner..........woo............I'll expect a queue of mail suitors at the door anytime soon now, oh wait, there's a knock....

I like the deeper level of friendship that women offer.

I'll expect a queue of mail suitors at the door anytime soon now, oh wait, there's a knock....

Postmen you mean?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Their side profile...ah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Best thing about women is their bodies.

I look at mine in the mirror all the time!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Best thing about women is their bodies.

I look at mine in the mirror all the time!:D

I look at yours thru the window too :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement