Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1.6 Integra problem

Options
  • 12-04-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

I have a 1995 Integra DC1 Type ZX , Its a 1.6 Dual Carb and is 1590cc .Basically when im driving the car it will sometimes stay revved up as far as 3000rpm and will not come back down when i take my foot off the throttle , ive checked that the throttle cable isnt sticking and ive checked the vacuum lines for leaks , The hoses look ok and arent perished.Sprayed carb with carb spray aswell to clean them out. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

If the throttle plate isn't sticking, and the choke is ok, then it's a sensor.

Advertisement