Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfering files to ipod?

Options
  • 12-04-2008 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hi people...

i just recently bought an ipod nano, the one with videos and stuff on it..
    However, I don't own a credit card which is obviously causing hassle in regards to downloading tracks from the net.

My main problem is that I can't seem to get anything on it what so ever.. I admit I haven't a clue how to use it. Can someone tell me how i transfer my music from my PC to my ipod..

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

First things first, download iTunes from Apples website.

Once thats done you need to transfer your music library into iTunes. It should automatically ask you if you wish to scan computer for music files.

When that is done you connect your iPod to your PC, iTunes will see it and it will show over in the left hand menu, and then you simply drag and drop the files into your iPod.

Every question you could ever have regarding iTunes and iPods is answered on Apples site.

Advertisement