Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want your music used in films or video games?

Options
  • 12-04-2008 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I've made a new website lately
    www.filmandgamecomposers.com

Its a website where all composers can come to and form an online community to help each other, but more importantly once enough composers are present, we will have film makers and game developers coming to us to get us to make music for them :)

I created the site as currently, as composers, we have to find film makers, game developers etc. and ask them can we compose for them - I want to swap things around a bit and get them to come to us in one huge online community

This is not spam - its a completely non-profit website - no ads - I make no money from it. I'm simply saying it here as theres a few musicians around here, and you all may want to get your music used in something :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

Website still growing and become more popular by the day with more composers joining all the time :)

Advertisement