Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Guilds

Options
  • 12-04-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Am looking for a active irish guild on any server.I have a lvl 70 hunter and am rdy to transfer.Guild must be alliance! :)

Reach me on msn : Marklosty91@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

We gotta horde on on Terenas :rolleyes: Dunno about any aliance ones though:p

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055271185

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Ronin on Mazrigos (alliance) has a fair Irish players (it was originally an Irish /swedish guild but now has a good mix).Recruitment is officially closed , but if you make a good application you might be able to get in, although its more about how you'd fit in as a player now than about how good your character is.

http://www.roninguild.com/forum/

we're 18+ by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

There is one on dragonblight called Póg mo Thóin
    Its a few of my RL mates and another few irish people they have found along the way, it aint a big guild but they are pretty active

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Blades of Light on Shadowsong has a high amout of Irish players,as well as Danish and English.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Dellarocca

I'd love to know why people insist on joining Irish guilds. Guild I am in has a broad variety of people. Lots or Irish/English/Dutch/Danish/Romanians/Slovaks... people from all over.

They are great guys & gals. I've even met some of them in real life.

Do you want the possibility of knowing these people in RL of just don't want to be in a guild where there are people who aren't native english speakers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement