Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TouchScreen Build!!! Advice?

Options
  • 12-04-2008 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

396697512a7362942297o.jpg

396697512a7350878439o.jpg

Hey! I'm just finished my main build and it runs beautifully..

My uncle gave me this touchscreen All-in-one 15" computer. I was thinking of selling it for 400~500 as it was untill i saw this:

12.1" Touchscreen Panel PC ~ €1355.14

Now the specs might be a par and a half behind but the case I have provides hot swap on the fly hard drives.. CF slots and loads of little beautiful extras.. so I taught maybe I could sell it like this untill I opened it up!!!
    I measured and can see that I have room for a 170mm x 170mm and slim laptop drive. Then I taught... I'm actually going to make the MOST powerful All-in-one touchscreen and sell that for CHA-CHING!..

Now i'm quite happy to take a hacksaw dremel and modify the case to fit things like double VGA and ethernet + 2 x USB that you find on ITX motherboards as well as making sure the CPU cooler fits...

Here is the proposed spec:

AMD Athlon X2 BE-2400 "Tray" "EE" 45W, Sockel AM2
    MSI Fuzzy 690T Socket AM2/ ATI RS690T/ DDR2/ A&V&2GbE/
    Integrated ATI Radeon 1270
    Dynatron A48G 1U Server CPU Fan For AMD AM2
    2x 2GB ADATA DDR2 800 SODIMM-PC6400 2 GB DDR SO DIMM RAM
    Seagate Momentus 2.5" 7200.2 200GB SATA ST9200420AS
    Sony NEC Optiarc Slim Combo 8X DVDRW 2X BD PATA Blu-Ray Black Bulk Pack
    Laptop Slim CD drive cd-rom to IDE adapter for mini-itx
    MS Windows Vista home premium 64 bit English

I'm just wondering can anyone detect what Power Supply Board I have from the picture or how to test how much power is coming from it?

Thanks peoples!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ud get a 12" tablet that would be much cheaper and smaller for cheaper then that allin1 ur looking at or is there somthing im missing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

I'm modding the one I've got thats in the da picture? I own the one in the picture... I'm just doing a serious upgrade to it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ahh sorry i read it wrong :(

Advertisement