Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JJB Clearout Tallaght

• 12-04-2008 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

JJB sports are having a massive clearout in the Square shopping centre Tallaght. Most of the stuff have been taken. However, might be worth a look. Everything half price or more. Absolute chaos today, stuff everywhere but I managed to pick up a couple of bargains. Think they are closing down.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Any examples?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

SMcDDB wrote: »
    JJB sports are having a massive clearout in the Square shopping centre Tallaght. Most of the stuff have been taken. However, might be worth a look. Everything half price or more. Absolute chaos today, stuff everywhere but I managed to pick up a couple of bargains. Think they are closing down.

It's in blanch too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭brightkane

yeah its the same in blanch, was in it today, downside if 90min que to the til, but got the following and a few other bits and pieces

2 pairs of baby runners - 6 quid each
    2 pairs nike and 2 pairs reebok compat pants - 13 euro each and under
    kappa trainers 11 euro
    yankees cap - a fiver

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Chavtastic bargains!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Was like a warzone in Blanch yesterday.....I walked in, turned on my heals and ran...

Apparently this 'sale' will run for 3 months, with the shops trading as Omympus

After 3 months the shops will close for refits and reopen as JJB again....apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Oh Great...More tracksuits just what Tallaght needs.. Have you been to the Square lately!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

fdevine wrote: »
    Was like a warzone in Blanch yesterday.....I walked in, turned on my heals and ran...
    What about the JJB shop?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Hilarious......

Advertisement