Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Barcelona

Options
  • 12-04-2008 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭

win the champions league.

I can't bear the thought of any of those other 3 w@nkers winning it (especially Liverpool)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

If any of them should win it should be Chelsea, as they haven't won it before. Would be nice for a change. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Can't say I relish a Chelsea win. Horrible club.
    But I suppose it would be better than Livepool (just about).

It was a nightmare having to put up with those deluded Liverpool cnuts 2 years ago. So far off winning their own league it's a joke at they can be the best team in Europe.

They really sicken me - they haven't got a clue.

The thought of it happening all over again is frightening.

Com'on Barca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Wouldn't agree.

I'd have no problem if United won as they play in a way that any Spurs fan would love to see our team play. So if either them or Barca won I don't mind. Liverpool & Chelski don't play attractive football but they seem to get the job done. For football purist's I think United or Barca winning would be the right result.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Last time I checked this was the Irish Spurs Supporters Club. Now last time I checked we Irish are all for begrudgery so if Spurs can't win the champions league (our hopes aren't lookin good this season) then NO english team should win the CL.

COYB!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Barcelona all the way of course,but out of all the english teams i hope chelsea dont win.They are complete cnuts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭markymac

Last time I checked this was the Irish Spurs Supporters Club. Now last time I checked we Irish are all for begrudgery so if Spurs can't win the champions league (our hopes aren't lookin good this season) then NO english team should win the CL.

COYB!!!!!!

Bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

markymac wrote: »
    Bullsh*t.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but yeah, last time I checked this was a forum for Spurs fans on boards to get together, nothing to say its Irish only.

Advertisement