Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pet Boarding/Cattery

• 12-04-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    Can any recommend a good quality cat boarding/cattery place in Co Westmeath or thereabouts?

The nearest ones I can find are in Co Kildare but that wouldn't really suit us.

I have to go to a place near Moate for a couple of days and then head on to Mayo. The cats can come to Mayo with me as they are used to that trip, but I'm stuck for someone to take care of them the few days I'm in Westmeath.

Any suggestions welcome!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Lynset boarding kennels in Ballykeeran, Westmeath take cats as well as dogs. I left my cat in there a couple of years ago when I was going on holidays and I found it good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

Thanks for that - I'll look it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

How much does it usually cost on average? we are going the US on June for 3 weeks. Usually we have someone keep an eye on them but im wondering would we be better off leaving them in a cattery....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Giblets1067

Not sure off the top of my head. Think it was 7 euro a day last summer but as I said not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

I leave my cats ( all 7 of them) with a cattery in Killucan.
    He is based on a farm and the cats sta in a converted barn, they get so much love out there I find it hard to get them home!!!!
    They love it.
    I can PM you details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement