Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very angry :)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 psychresearch

the_syco wrote: »
    Welcome to the real world. As much as I hate the DSG group, it's what my past employer did as well. Why? To ensure that the laptop is not a)actually delivered b)never left the postal warehouse c)sent to the wrong postal warehouse

After a thourough search in dublin and birmingham the parcel company themselves said they had found the empty case the laptop should have been in and admited to DSGI that the latptop was gone and DSGI themselves had told me the the laptop wasnt coming back.... the delay was not the parcel company saying that they hadnt lost the laptop it was a money thing ...

d)got lost or e)got nicked. my laptop WAS lost/nicked .... this is precisely why they should have given me a replacement faster than 10-12 working days

who gives a f**k.... eh i do and its exactly that kind of arrogance that has made dealing with DSGI such a nightmare

Y

Advertisement