Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boxing

Options
  • 12-04-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

think dunne will be to good for machado but i cant really see him having the power to ko this former world champ going for dunne on decision 8/11

next up kermit citron who spars wit hopkin and whom is quoted as sayin this kid can hit hard and has got the lot his last fight he knocked out teddy reid who was never knocked before even tackie cudnt knock him and he done this wit a bad hand so he says he he is young and can only get better.. margarito on the other hand is a quality fighter but i think kermit wil hurt him wit his power and i feel he will knock him 5/1 for kermit to win by ko/tko but if u dont want to take this 5/2 for him to win is a great price

next up cotto should easily beat gomez and he shud do by ko at 2/5

dunne win decision
    citron win
    cotto ko/tko
    17/2

dunne win decision
    citron win ko/tko
    cotto ko/tko
    29/2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

think dunne will be to good for machado but i cant really see him having the power to ko this former world champ going for dunne on decision 8/11

We're in the last minute and that bet looks good.

Advertisement