Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adobe Elements 6.0

• 12-04-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Just got a new PC and opted to get this bundled. Up till now I've been using Elements 2.0 (ancient, eh?) for basic cloning and what not.

Anybody used this? How is it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Bump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

I know a couple of people using it and they are getting on great with it. I used 5.0 a lot until very recently having upgraded from 2.0 to 5.0. I think you should do well with it.

I wish it would rain. I have what feels like a weather related headache and there is hardly one cloud in the sky.

Calina wrote: »
    I know a couple of people using it and they are getting on great with it. I used 5.0 a lot until very recently having upgraded from 2.0 to 5.0. I think you should do well with it.

I wish it would rain. I have what feels like a weather related headache and there is hardly one cloud in the sky.

It's pissing rain where I am!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

well about five minutes later we got hit with a thunderstorm. I still don't feel great but I don't feel anywhere near as bad as I did when I posted that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭decsramble

I've got Elements 6.0 and I think it's great. I'm not a big photoshopper just doing levels, crops, basic things like that so Elements does everything I want. If you like Elements 2.0 I'd guess you'll think 6.0 is good too.

• Advertisement

decsramble wrote: »
    I've got Elements 6.0 and I think it's great. I'm not a big photoshopper just doing levels, crops, basic things like that so Elements does everything I want. If you like Elements 2.0 I'd guess you'll think 6.0 is good too.

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of post processing so hopefully it'll suit me well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I use it alot well any cropping/lightening needed will be done in this,It a nice user friendly program :D

Who moved this without telling me? jerks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Hey dude,

i am a big fan of this program. It is very easy to use, well laid out and in a way it is way, way more subtle than previous PS programs i have used.

I can darken images now without the massive lose of detail that used to occur in my old PS program, which is great. I also seem to lose a lot less detail when i am desaturating an image as well. Two big pluses for me as i tend to like working in BandW and especially like doing dark character shoots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

TelePaul wrote: »
    Who moved this without telling me?

I didn't, there's most likely a redirect, though you still posted in the wrong forum.
    TelePaul wrote: »
    jerks
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I didn't, there's most likely a redirect, though you still posted in the wrong forum.

:rolleyes:

You forgot to Yellow-Card that post.

Advertisement