Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Airplanes Displays?

• 12-04-2008 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi There, Does anyone know if there are any Flying Clubs or Glider Clubs, in the Wexford/ Carlow area, that have anything happening between May 12th- 16th as have a relative coming over who is very interested in flying, and would love to see displays, of either real planes or those big model ones!!! Any help would be much appreciated. cheers.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

model plane clubs are in wexford
    contact MACI Model Aeronautics Council of Ireland www.maci.ie
    or look at www.greenhobbymodel.com which sell model planes
    The only fulll size gliding I saw years ago was in Kildare probably on the web

Local hill mount Leinster there sometimes is hanggliders and para gliders
    www.ihpa.ie/

There exists some private irfield in the wexford region but they are I believe private not for public but i could be wrong

Places like Weston airport Leixslip Kildare would know who what where etc or possibly Waterford airport

I fly model planes mostly Dublin and west and north Wicklow sometimes further south Arklow Wexford depending on flying events

pm me on relatives details as who knows the detaails might make it interesting to arrange a suitable meetting up at somewhere like Arklow

Derry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 helpme2fixit

Hi Derry..
    Thanks for all information... I will look it all up...
    Brother coming 12th may - 16th May.... Mon - Friday..

I am not sure how to PM You never done that!!! will try......
    :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

pm is simple
    place your cursor over my name derry on any of the left hand sides highlighted names like mine or yours

then click on it

the drop down menu will give yo differnt options
    the choice PM or privte message will work when you click on it
    then write the message similar to public panel and click send

another solution
    I will now send you a PM and you can go to that and send me back a reply on the reply option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 helpme2fixit

Thanks Derry for all help,, I managed to find another model club in Ballycarney Co .Wexford.. thats just down the road from me!! so have emailed them too... fingers crossed... Cheers.. ;)

Advertisement