Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!

Options
  • 12-04-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Ok so I really really need a set of fleshtubes. They need to be anywhere from 28mm to 32mm in guage but they need to be 20mm deep, does anyone know a place that might sell them/make them? I've tried bodyart,bme,bodyjewelery and all the usual sites and the only custom tunnel site I've found hasn't gotten back to me and it's been a week. If anyone here knows of someone who could make two titanium pipes in the above dimensions that would work aswell as it's pretty much the same thing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

o.0 why would you need em so thick. You mean a 20mm wearing surface?

Uhm I know a few plug makers who would do em for you in wood, delrin or whatever else but don't know of any who would do it in titanium apart from anatometal. Maybe send an email to anatometal and ask if they would.
    Have no clue how much it would cost though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It's for scalpelling away blowout so it can't be wood or anything organic as there porous materials. I'll try anatometal now thanks Willburt.

Ah I see. There are other methods to removing blowouts.
    But yeah pop the crew at anatometal an email and see. Pretty simple order and hopefully won't be too expensive. They're the best of the best really.

Trying to think of alternative methods for you. Metal tubing, maybe get in contact with a metal fabricator, try get some decent quality titanium off em. Bring it to one of the piercing studios and ask em to autoclave it for ya?

Single flare jewelry will work just as well too.

Hope it works out for ya!

If I get desperate enough I'll probably head into the engineering dept here in UCD and beg them to make me some. I just emailed anatometal and hopefully they can do it. I'll start looking up fabricators now. This is my penance for making such a mess of stretching up I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

A lesson to every one who thinks they can get away with stretching fast!

iv been there too! :(
    just about avoided the full on blow out!

• Advertisement

Exactly but once I get this jewellery it should all be good and lead to easy stretches with all the scar tissue removed. I'm going to get to 40mm and leave it there.

Yeah iv found mine is pretty hard to strectch since, i havent actually gone up a size since i had my "inccedent", but ussually at this stage if i pulled at my ear there would be a 2mm or so gap between the ear and the plug, but now im not really getting any gap, kind of annoying, cause i want to go to 50mm but that will just take FOR FCUKING EVER!!
    :(

oh well, better to have a healy streatch over time than a big ganky ear!

Tug on it constantly and use plenty of vitamin e oil it should loosen up. Once you go past 30mm your going to have to order all your jewellery online which is a pain in the ass. www.bodyartforms.com has the best range of stuff in bigger sizes.

I was actually talking to a piercer online about the tugging your lobes thing. He said it really doesn't do much. Just plenty of massages and taking your time, he recommended.

From personal experience I've found it helps a lot. You can really feel the difference of a week of tugging hard on your lobes.

• Advertisement

haha glad you said lobes :p

hahaha it took me waaaaaaaaay to long to get that joke!
    "innocent" haha:rolleyes:

Thanks for the website! :D id of been lost with out it! :)

Wilburt wrote: »
    haha glad you said lobes :p

Why what else could I have said ;)

Lol, any word back from Anatometal?

Nothing so far. I did email them at like 3am Sunday morning so I'll wait untill Tuesday to start seriously looking at anyone else to do the job. Could you pm me about the alternative ways of removing the blowout?

Nothing so far. I did email them at like 3am Sunday morning so I'll wait untill Tuesday to start seriously looking at anyone else to do the job. Could you pm me about the alternative ways of removing the blowout?

Or post a new thread about it?

And make it sticky, it could be real usefull.

its not really that well tested, and i don't wanna be giving out bad tips to people

aahh yeah i get you! best just PMin it then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Wilburt wrote: »
    its not really that well tested, and i don't wanna be giving out bad tips to people
    how much are ye tiping them will:D
    il need at least a euro lol.

Advertisement